Your Degree Package Includes:
- 1 Original Accredited Degree
- 1 Original Transcripts
- 1 Award of Excellence
- 1 Certificate of Distinction
- 1 Certificate of Membership
- 1 Education Verification Letters
Cambell University offers accredited Doctorate/PhD Program in a wide range of disciplines or areas of study. Below we have mentioned the admission requirements & fee structure for this program. You can safely create discussion for dissertation and other projects with this program's help. You will also find the list of majors that we offer under our doctorate/PhD program. If your desired major is not listed, you can make a request for that by clicking here.
The students seeking admission in Doctorate/PhD program are required to fulfill any one of the following minimum requirements:
- A Master’s degree or equivalent
- Your previous work experience, coursework, elective classes, previous credits will be recognized as course credits, after being evaluated by our evaluation committee. If you have had professional training or have served in the military, you may be able to convert previous experience into academic credits
The program may take 2 to 4 years complete, depending upon the schedule selected by the student.
In addition to the majors listed below, other majors are also provided. If your desired major is not listed below, you can make a request for that by clicking here.
- Business & Management
- Education & Human Development
- Criminal Justice
- Performing Arts
- Law and Legal Studies
- Occupational Safety & Fire Science
- Applied Arts
- Health Sciences
View all majors
Below is the tuition fee structure for our doctorate/PhD degree program:
|Type of Fee||Amount||Payment Due|
|Application Fee||$100 waived||At the time of application|
|Course fee||$9,750||Tuition is due two weeks prior to the start date of each course|
|Late Payment Fee||$30||Upon notification|
|Graduation Audit Fee||$55 waived||When an application for graduation is submitted|
|Embassy Legalization Fee||Applied||None|
This is the total course fee. There are no additional or hidden charges.