Your Degree Package Includes:
- 1 Original Accredited Degree
- 1 Original Transcripts
- 1 Award of Excellence
- 1 Certificate of Distinction
- 1 Certificate of Membership
- 1 Education Verification Letters
Cambell University offers accredited Associate Degree Program in a wide range of disciplines or areas of study. Below we have mentioned the admission requirements & fee structure for this program. There is also an option to order papers online, in case the topic of the research causes significant issues. You will also find the list of majors that we offer under our associate program. If your desired major is not listed, you can make a request for that by clicking here.
The students seeking admission to Associate program are required to fulfill any one of the following minimum requirements:
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Your previous work experience, coursework, elective classes and previous credits will be recognized as course credits, after being evaluated by our evaluation committee. If you have had professional training or have served in the military, you may be able to convert previous experience into academic credits
The program is spread over 65 credits and may take 2 to 4 years to complete, depending upon the schedule selected by the student.
In addition to the majors listed below, other majors are also provided. If your desired major is not listed below, you can make a request for that by clicking here.
- Business & Management
- Education & Human Development
- Criminal Justice
- Performing Arts
- Law and Legal Studies
- Occupational Safety & Fire Science
- Applied Arts
- Health Sciences
View all majors
Below is the tuition fee structure for our associate degree program:
|Type of Fee||Amount||Payment Due|
|Application Fee||$85 waived||At the time of application|
|Course fee||For 65 course credits (total courses)
|Tuition is due two weeks prior to the start date of each course|
|Late Payment Fee||$30||Upon notification|
|Graduation Audit Fee||$55 waived||When an application for graduation is submitted|
|Embassy Legalization Fee||Applied||None|
This is the total course fee. There are no additional or hidden charges.