Your Degree Package Includes:
- 1 Original Accredited Degree
- 1 Original Transcripts
- 1 Award of Excellence
- 1 Certificate of Distinction
- 1 Certificate of Membership
- 1 Education Verification Letters
Who we are
Cambell University is a fully accredited online, distance learning university recognized by the Global Accreditation Commission for Distance Education (GACDE). The Mission of the Cambell University is to equip working professionals with the credentials they need to face challenges of today’s fast-paced and fiercely competitive world.
Giving a Competitive Edge to Our Students
From the first student enrolled, till today, Cambell University has been giving a competitive edge to its students. Studying at Cambell University enables you to develop your competitive edge through acquisition of knowledge, skills, experience and confidence needed to take control of your future.
With a unique blend of professional insight and academic knowledge, Cambell University students have benefited in many spheres in life and maintained a competitive edge in such fields as health, science and communications , etc.
If you wish to excel in your chosen academic or professional career, Cambell University is just the place for you. We bring out the best in our students by making use of their maximum potential in the right direction. We are sure that you too as a student will realize the difference and excel in your career once you have joined Cambell University.
- Received 45,862 applications for various online distance learning programs in 2007- 2008.
- Cambell University has successfully awarded degrees to 27,000 students in 2,500 different courses in 150 fields of study
- Offers a diverse range of majors to choose from, under each of its online university degree programs.
- Cambell University is now offering a bachelor’s program in Fire Science.
- One of our faculty member, Dean Gregory, has been promoted to the post of Divisional Head for Rage Securities, a subsidiary of the Rage Group.
- Cambell University students arranged a ‘Meet-Up’ last week.